Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Retired Classic Ink / Refills / Markers for Sale

One of the hardest parts of getting by business organized for a busy Fall season is parting with old product...*sigh* and replacing with new colors *yeah* !!

My friends / customers love this part though because it means you can get your hands on retired products and discontinued colors - at great prices!

Here's a list of gently used, recently retired colors I'm looking to sell along with a few rules:
  • I can 'hold' a product for 48hrs only.  If after 48hrs the item(s) have not been paid for, they will become available for sale once again for the next interested buyer 
  • I cannot deliver or ship.  Pick up only in Dorchester
  • Cash or cheque for these items please (no credit cards)
  • The prices are firm - thanks.  I will ensure I update this blog list once items are sold
$12 Bundles:  Include Classic Ink Pad, Classic Re-inker, Stampin' Write Marker
$10 Bundles:  Include Classic Ink Pad, Stampin' Write Marker
    

 











No comments: