Saturday, July 21, 2007

Back From Summer Vacation!


We arrived home late last night from our camping trip to Wisconsin Dells so after endless loads of laundry today, I finally had some time to sit down and work on my swap card for a meeting I'm attending on Monday night. Here's what I came up with... The swap theme was 'Kids Birthdays' and I had the category 'Boy Toddler'. I decided to use the new Zoofari set because I always think of Evan when I see it so I figure it must be toddler boyish :o) I also wanted to use the new '08 colors and an embellishment - the new double stitched grosgrain!! Here are the full details:

Colours: Blue Bayou, Basic Black, Soft Sky, Naturals Ivory, Craft White

Stamps: Zoofari, See You Around Jumbo Wheel, EveryDay Flexible Phrases

Others: Clear Embossing Powder, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Sponges, Googly Eye!

No comments: