Saturday, July 14, 2007

Scrapbooking Evan!




Hi Everyone!

I've decided to try to scrapbook 1 layout of Evan each month for 2007 - I figure this might be a little less overwhelming than trying to keep up with his busy life by scrapbooking everything. The reality is that I will never catch up!

Here's January's layout. I was really happy with how it turned out - but it came at a price. I think this layout took me about 4 hours (with a couple of breaks in there of course)! There was lots of cutting - from the chipboard large letters where I used the retired 'Treehouse' Designer Paper to stamping with craft ink & embossing each of the letters to the sweater, mittens and snowflakes. I used craft white ink to sponge all around both pages to create a 'frost like' look.

Whew... I'm just glad that I like the output!

Let me know what you think! Have a super weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Scrappy Jen said...

I love it. I can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing.

Jen Mik (Vive)