Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Boy Birthday Card Ideas




Last night I attended our Quarterly Stampin' Up!® meeting where I always take away tons of inspiration and fresh new ideas for projects. Last night's meeting was no exception - watch for some upcoming workshops with some new themes!

As mentioned in a recent post, I also participated in a birthday theme swap so I wanted to share some of the samples with all of you. I wish I could give credit to the appropriate demos for their exceptional work...but there were no names on these cards so my apologies in advance if they happen to be viewing my blog :o(

The first card uses the sporting set "Just Basketball" with Chocolate Chip cardstock and the Creepy Crawly Designer Paper if you can believe it! What a great way to use up some extra Halloween paper!

The second card uses the "Ahoy, Matey" stamp set. Always a popular choice for boys! The cardstock is Real Red and Basic Black using some markers and blender pen techniques.

The last card uses the set "Wild About You". I have to HAVE this set!! I've seen so many cute cards & scrapbooking pages made using this set. The cardstock is also Real Red with some Brilliant Blue & white. The inks are from the bold bright family.

Enjoy the posts everyone!

No comments: