Friday, July 6, 2007

Massive Stamp Sale - Sunday July 8th!


Date - will be held at the same time as my New Catalogue Open House 10-12noon on Sunday July 8th. ONE STOP SHOPPING! Please contact me for address & directions.

You won't want to miss this! After 3 1/2 years as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I had not sold 1 retired stamp set - I just couldn't bare to part with any of them! But, the time has come to clear some of my collection out. I have just under 100 stamp sets from past Stampin' Up! catalogues to sell off and this Sunday will be your chance to come out and scoop them up for outstanding prices! All stamp sets have been gently used and for any of you ladies that know me well - the stamp sets have been well taken care of!

Prices - stamp sets have been priced by using the regular price plus shipping & taxes and then divided by 50% off! In addition to the fact that these sets are hard to come by now that they are retired from previous catalogues, these prices are too good for you to pass up! Come out and take a look for yourself! I will have a small selection of accessories to sell off as well including some punches, scissors, cardstock and much more. Stamp sets include all occasions, letter sets & wheels (both standard & jumbo). Please contact me if you wish to know if a particular set will be available on Sunday.

Just to help with the visual on how BIG this sale is going to be, I've included a picture - I hope you enjoy it and that I'll see you out on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.