Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pick A Petal Fun





I love this set - it is so versatile! Thought I would share a few examples of some cards I made up recently... I got some inspiration from splitcoast and some from the set itself! Enjoy!

The first sample uses the new On Board Blossoms & Basics chipboard and Designers Series Prints paper.

The Blue birthday card uses cut out petals and the 1 1/4 circle punch to form the middle of the flower. I added Dazzling Diamonds & a circle rhinestone as finishing touches.

The petals congratulations card was so fun & easy to make. The idea came from Splitcoast and uses kraft cardstock and white craft ink - lots of sponging and some coordinating gingham ribbon & a soft subtle button to finish it off.

Finally, the birthday lady bug card - so much fun creating a bug out of just petals & punches. The 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 punches were used to make the body & head of the ladybug!

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS!!

Michele Kovack said...

What cute cards!!!!

Cheri W. said...

I absolutely love this set and what you have done with it.

Really shows its versatility!