Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Few More Samples - A Few More Spots Open For This Saturday's Holiday Gift Class!


Just a quick post tonight with a few samples I recently made as well as a reminder about my Holiday Gift Ideas Class this Saturday! The sample above was made especially for my 'all grown up' nephew Jake who celebrated his birthday this past Friday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!

I used Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy and Confetti White Cardstock & Ink and my new set "All In A Row" as well as the "Happy Everything" set and the retired "Toy Box" stamp set.

There is still time to register for Saturday's class if you've found an opening in your schedule! What better way to start your weekend than to STAMP! I have about 4 spots left open so if you are interested - email me at lisaburns@rogers.com.

The 2nd sample below uses the very popular True Friend stamp set - REMEMBER - it's only available until Nov 30th and there is FREE shipping right now!

Cardstock - Mellow Moss, Really Rust, Choc Chip and Vanilla.
Ink - same colours using Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories - Wide Gingham Ribbon - Choc Chip and non-SU! eyelets (ssshhhh)

No comments: