Friday, November 9, 2007

Spots Available For Tomorrow Mornings Class!

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Friday!

It's been a busy work week so I haven't have much extra time to stamp but I'm hoping to have some new creations for you this weekend - hope you can check back in!

In the meantime, I wanted to put it out there that I have extra spots for my Winter Mini Preorder Class tomorrow morning so if you've found an opening in your schedule and would like to attend - please contact me at lisaburns@rogers.com ASAP so that I can precut the material for the projects!

Click here to see the projects we'll be working on tomorrow morning. The class is $5 with any stamp set order from the Holiday Mini (click here to view this mini), or FREE with any 2 stamp set orders from the mini!!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cards for this class looked so fancy but they were so easy to make! And I love the gift bag idea! Great for any occasion! Keep the classes coming!