Monday, November 12, 2007

You've Been SOOOO Patient!

Finally, I has some good stampin' time this weekend to play in my craft room!


I think I will post a few samples each day rather than all at once - plus I have some new scrapbook layouts to show you so hopefully you'll keep coming back each day to see what's new.

Here are the first couple of cards - 2 of which my good friend, and very talented stamper 'Cheri' created! Cheri was actually the reason why I was introduced to Stampin' Up! almost 4 years ago so I'm so thankful that we still spend time to stamp together with very busy lifestyles!


The next set of cards were made using the 'So Much' stamp set that Stampin' Up! gave us at the Hamilton Regionals earlier this year! I was very impressed with the ease at which this set allows you to pull together more 'generic-type' cards in a pinch!



Stamps: So Much, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Kraft, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, White
Ink: Ruby Red, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets (LOVE THESE)!, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Love the embossed card! I always forget to use that technique when it's such a simple one!