Sunday, November 4, 2007

Projects for Monday's Winter Stamp-A-Stack!


Sorry I've been MIA for a few days - I seem to have been out of the house more than I have been in it lately! HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY BRIENNA (my niece)!

Here are the projects we will be working on Monday night - 6 cards total - 3 of each card shown. The class is now full with 2 ladies on the waiting list so I will see what I can do to book another date in the near future! Carolynn - thanks for the camera tip today! Let me know if these samples look better this time around!


The Eggplant card is my own creation (yup - shocked me too :o) and the other card was CASE'd from Angie Kennedy Juda's blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, the cards look amazing, as usual, and the pictures are crisp and detailed. It was great seeing you on Saturday and Evan is adorable :o)