Monday, November 19, 2007

My First Attempt At Frame Art

So, I picked up these awesome picture frames at Costco awhile ago and I knew that I likely wouldn't fill them all with photos! Over the weekend, I developed some pictures of Evan at the beach this past summer and decided they would make the perfect layout for this 5-picture frame. The only challenge left - what to do with the 5x7 5th frame...

Here's what I came up with:

I wanted to keep it simple, not too boyish but something I could put on any wall in the house! I love these pictures of Evan (not sure if they will all turn out ok here thanks to the flash) - it was so nice to sit in the sand and watch him tossing stones for hours! So relaxing for Mom & Dad!

Thanks for stopping by tonight - feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of doing something like this so it's great to actually see one completed. Gives me some inspiration! Thanks!