Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm giving away a FREE Hostess Set! Maybe More!


For every order, between now and December 24th, you will receive a ballot for this awesome Level 1 Hostess Exclusive stamp set "So Many Sayings"! I will raffle this off ballot style on December 25th (Christmas Day).
Here's how you can earn a ballot - every order will earn at least 1 ballot. The more you order, the more ballots you earn. Since many of you are considering ordering some of the retiring sets anyway - this is really a bonus for you! I will give away this set no matter how many orders I receive so in other words, if I only receive 1 order from 1 person - they will win this set! BUT, if I receive $225 in total orders, I will add another free Level 1 Hostess Set. If I receive $450 in orders I will offer up a this stamp set plus a choice of another Level 1 or a Level 2 stamp set!
Ballot System - order totals are considered pre-shipping, pre-tax amount
Up to $25.00 = 1 ballot
$25.01 - $50.00 = 2 ballots
$50.01 - $75.00 = 3 ballots
All orders over $75.01 will receive 5 ballots for the free stamp sets!
Email me at lisaburns@rogers.com to place your order.

No comments: