Saturday, December 8, 2007

Some Holiday Card Samples

It's been awhile since I posted an actual sample so I thought I would show you a few of the cards I completed tonight!

I recently purchased the set 'Hung Up On The Holidays' which is retiring as of December 31st and I'm sooo very glad that I got it before it goes for good! This set is perfect for the beginner stamper or the advanced stamper and with so many ideas posted online - you are sure to find many uses for it!

All the cards were inspired by Jen70 on SCS - I put a slightly different twist on them. Here are the recipes:

Kraft Joy Card
Stamps - Hung Up On The Holidays, Peaceful Wishes, Snowflake Spot, Small Script
Cardstock - Kraft, Purely Pomegranate, Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla
Ink - Purely Pomegranate, Handsome Hunter, Craft White
Accessories - Purely Pomegranate Wide Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Circle Brads, Crop-A-Dial, SAMJ
Wish Card
Stamps - same as Joy card
Cardstock - Kraft, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla
Ink - Purely Pomegranate, Handsome Hunter, Craft White

White Joy Card
Stamps - Hung Up On The Holidays, Snowflake Spot
Cardstock - Confetti White, Cranberry Crisp ('07 In Color), Michael's DP, Handsome Hunter
Ink - Cranberry Crisp, Handome Hunter
Accessories - Purely Pomegranate Wide Satin Ribbon, Sponges, SMAJ
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

No comments: