Sunday, December 16, 2007

Last Minute Holiday Cards

I've run out of the stack of Holiday cards I had pre-made during the months leading up to December so I sat down today to make a few more. Here are the cards I made using some non-SU! supplies (Rudolph and the Tree card) and one using Snowflake Spot - thankfully NOT retiring this year...whew!

I used textured paper on all 3 cards - here's hoping we can get textured cardstock in 8 1/2 x 11 in the upcoming Spring/Summer Collection! It has been a big hit and is a really hot product right now in stamping & scrapbooking!


With so much WHITE outside right now, I found it kinda funny that I gravitated to 'GREEN' with my cards today. Hopefully the snow will stick around for Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow AM with an updated retiring list and more cards samples throughout the week!

No comments: