Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ramping Up For The NEW Spring/Summer Collection


Stamps: Embrace Life, Mark The Date, Saying from Nursery Necessities
Cardstock: So Saffron, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Designer Series Paper
Ink: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Barely Banana
Accessories: 1/4 inch circle punch, Ticket Corner punch, Glue Dots

And onto Spring...uhhh. It is nice to change the pace a bit, back to soft & bright colours - flowers and pretty things. But I will miss my Holiday projects a bit too!

Here are a few samples I created using some of my new stamp sets & accessories from the Spring/Summer Preview Mini catalogue. You'll want to view this one online as there will be an opportunity for you to earn ANY stamp set from this preview mini absolutely FREE in January!!

I'll try to get it posted to the side-bar panel of my Blog but for now - here's the link and my samples. Let me know what you think!

Click here to see the Spring/Summer Preview Mini.

Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me, Nursery Necessities, Saying from All Holidays Set

Cardstock: So Saffron, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Designer Series Paper

Ink: More Mustard, So Saffron (also used So Saffron & Close To Cocoa Marker)

Accessories: Blender Pen, More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: