Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wrapping Paper! WOW!



So, I've been fortunate tonight to have some 'alone' time - and have the house all to myself! And although I was very, VERY tempted to sit down in my craft room and stamp the night away - I challenged myself to get some gift wrapping done early this year! And wrapping I've done - so much so that I'm almost done wrapping everything I've purchased this year!!

I have to admit that I hadn't splurged in past years and bought really fancy wrapping paper but when I saw how beautiful our Designer Wrapping Paper was for the holidays this year - I decided to try it out. Have to say... I'm SO TOTALLY IMPRESSED WITH IT! The quality IS miles above regular wrapping paper - no worries about tearing or black ink coming off on your hands or your gifts! TIP - If you've bought some SU! Designer Paper this year, use your bone folder to create clean, crisp folds - works like a charm! I also used the coordinating Wide Satin Ribbon SU! offered in the Holiday Mini in both Purely Pomegrante and Chocolate Chip. I really, really hope they come out with more of this ribbon in the new Spring/Summer Collection in some pretty pastel colors!

Now... you can no longer buy the Designer Wrapping Paper from Stampin' Up! as the Holiday Mini expired November 30th but if it comes out again I would definitely recommend trying it. Here are a few shots of my 'teacher, bus driver and daycare provider' gifts, wrapped using the Purely Holiday paper. I still need to do the tags and coordinating cards of course... but its a start!

No comments: