Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pastels Class Reminder

Final call for anyone that would like to learn all about Pastels (Chalks) this coming Thursday. Class starts at 630pm and will be jam packed with helpful tips & techniques on how to use your Stampin' Up! pastels!

Contact me for full class details (lisaburns@rogers.com). There are now 3 options to attending the class: a) purchasing the pastels b) already own the pastels & making all 4 cards and c) already own the pastels and only want to make 2 of the card (for those on a timeline Thurs night)! We would love to see you for this class! Everyone welcome!


Guests in options a & b will make all the projects listed here! FUN, FUN FUN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't Wait!
Melanie

Anonymous said...

I tried making some beautiful creations like you with my pastels but seem to be getting a "shadow" or something. Is it possible that I'm transferring my versamark to other parts of my card when I go to stamp more pastel? I must be doing something wrong because I am getting a repeat of my image around the stamped image. Does that make sense?
Thanks for a great blog!
Amanda
stitchnaway@carolina.rr.com