Saturday, April 26, 2008

What A Day! HELLO Friends!

Today was a fun-filled day of stamping, friends and creativity! At 730am this morning, one of my friends ( & SU! team members ) left for a Spring Fling event held at Fairmont Public School! This was an all day event with guest speakers, lots of technique demonstrations, Make n' Takes and much, much more! It was well worth the cost of admission!

A few posts ago, you might remember the picture of my WOW swap 'preps' - a pile of pre-cut supplies ready to be assembled for this event. Now that the event is over, and my swaps were handed in, I can show you the finished project. Each day this week, I will also be showing some pictures of the projects I received back as part of this swap! They are all very neat & creative projects for sure!

The first picture is my prototype - I ended up only making minor changes to my original creation, which is actually quite different for me as I normally start with one thing and after several mind-changing decisions, end up with something totally different! I think


Here are the final projects - I made 16 in total! I then received 15 - 3D WOW projects back in return!! I decided on the magnetic clasps (dollar store purchase - 4 for $1) as they work a bit better on the fridge. The little insert card is completely removable so it could be used to create a list or a bookmark, leaving the base intact for further use later on. For the ladies that recently attended my Pastels Class - you'll recognize the technique using VersaMark & chalk!


Be back tomorrow with more samples from today's event! Thanks for stopping by to visit!

No comments: