Monday, April 7, 2008

Western Fair Spring Craft Show!




Hi There Ladies!

Thought I would share some pics from the Craft Show this past weekend - I was hoping to get more pictures of our table but we only had a 1/2 hr to set up and that seemed like 5 mins when all was said & done. Once the show started at 11am - it was pretty steady until the end but here are a few shots of Rebecca W and myself having FUN!

Here are a few of the cards I made up in pkgs to sell at the show.

I also made up a bunch of these 2,4,6,8 candy bags in 3 different pastel colors for Spring. The purple was the first to sell out. The other colors were Apricot Appeal and Pixie Pink!



Have a great night everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you, ended up feeling ill.
Melanie