Monday, April 21, 2008

Preparing for Swaps

Some of you have asked about various demo swaps and exchanges so I thought I would post a prep picture of my WOW swaps for this weekend. Myself and lots of other Stampin' Up! demo's will be attending a Spring Fling event hosted by our very own upline Alicia Ryckman! Alicia has arranged to bring in Top U.S. demos as guest speakers so I'm sure it is going to be a fun-filled day!

One of the exciting things about events like these are swaps. Swaps are cards, card fronts, 3D items ...pretty much any project that has been defined as acceptable by the swap organizer. In my case, this is the very first WOW swap I've participated in so I'm not really sure what to expect but I'm excited nonetheless! What I do know for sure is that you can make any 3D project that provides that WOW FACTOR... anything but a card!

Here's my teaser...

I'll share the actual finished project early next week along with all the WOW swaps I get back! I'm hoping for some really FUN and FRESH class ideas from this swap!
Thanks for stopping by tonite!

No comments: