Sunday, April 6, 2008

Quick Sunday Post

I wish I had a sample to show you tonight - actually I do ...but I'm so tired that I don't think I can find the energy to get my camera out and take some shots, load it to my computer and design a post! Sad, I know, but I should be back tomorrow night with more energy!

I did want to extend a very WARM SPRING welcome to all of the lovely ladies ( & a few devoted husbands that were with their lovely wives) we met today at the Western Fair Craft Show! How cool is it to know that there are soooo many crafters of all kinds out there! It was amazing to meet so many ladies that already knew what Stampin' Up! was, and who appeared to be addicts just like us - lol! I couldn't help but notice the 'funny' looks from husbands that connected to the fact that we were (by association) suppliers to their wives' habit! Some might go so far as to say 'leaders of their cult'! We had a few good laughs with these dear men and they truly are GOOD SPORTs!

Rebecca and I took some pics of our booth and I created a few new things for this show which I plan to post this week. I hope everyone enjoyed their much-warmer weekend :o)

No comments: