Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Believe Preorder Class - August



I absolutely LOVE this stamp set and I can't wait to show you all of the wonderful things you can do with it! This is definitely a set that falls into the MUST-HAVE category!!!

You'll get this set when you attend my upcoming 'Just Believe' preorder class on Tuesday August 31, 2010, AND you'll get to make the projects shown above. Full instruction will be provided and all project material is pre-cut for guests, so no experience is needed to join in the fun!!

When I was searching for inspiration for the class projects, I came across some samples made by a very talented stamper Angela McKay from our demonstrator resource gallery, and I thought they were the perfect projects for my upcoming class! The projects all coordinate, and allow you to see some new products in use, such as the new Patterns Designer Series Paper Stacks and embellishments! I think you'll be impressed with these new products also!

Because we'll be using the paper stacks, there will be a variety of color combinations used during the class so it will give you great perspective on how you can take the same project concept but simply change the colors and get a completely new look!! You'll want to bring your camera to this class, for sure!

Hope you'll consider joining me for this fun class. You can see full details by visiting my Stampin' Up! website - Event Calendar! Choice of project color will be based on a first-to-register basis so sign up early!!

Cost for Clear Set Option - $40
Cost for Wooden Set Option - $50

Class fees include the Just Believe stamp set shown below, project instruction and all class materials to complete the projects shown above!


Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: