Saturday, August 7, 2010

Regional Update

I'm so sad... this was announced on the Stampin' Up! website late yesterday and I wanted to share as I know a number of you had emailed, or chatted with me about coming as a guest. Unfortunately, all spots were taken by demonstrators so they will NOT be opening up guest registration on Tuesday August 10th!

All the more reason to sign up and join the family so that the next time regionals come around, you'll be all set to register to attend on the very first day! I have an opportunity night coming up (Sunday night) and I would love for you to pop by for some stamping & chatting!

I've prepared a very special Make n' Take for those that can come. The night is informal (agenda) and free so bring your questions and get ready to stamp & chat! I will provide honest and candid responses to what this company can do for YOU, individually!!

Hamilton Regional Registration Closed August 6, 2010

The Hamilton, Ontario, Regional Seminar has reached registration capacity for Saturday, September 25, and registration is now closed.

No comments: