Saturday, August 7, 2010

Totally Liz!

Recently, a very good friend of mine (Liz) moved into a new role within the Bank - a very exciting move for her indeed...but I'll miss working with her everyday :o(

This was the card I made for Liz. Our team chipped in to get her a shopping gift certificate as her going-away gift! Shopping is one of Liz's favorite things to do and she's REALLY, REALLY good at it!! lol!

Totally Tess was a perfect choice to use for Liz's card! I stamped Tess on the Whisper White cardstock and then stamped her again on DSP and colored cardstock so that I could cut out her outfit. I coordinated the purse using Baja Breeze DSP and then popped the purse up for a bit of dimension. Liz was given her card this week and she really liked it...which of course, makes me very happy !! All the best in your new role Liz!!!


Here's the inside of the card - saying embossed with Winter White EP.

Thanks for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow and see some of my sale 'left-overs' available for purchase!!

No comments: