Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ride On




Here's another congrats card I recently made for a friend at work! I don't have anyone in my family that owns a motorcycle, or that enjoys riding as a hobby, but I could see the value in this single stamp for masculine cards of any kind, so I invested in it!!

It sure came in handy for this card! For this project, I used the following:
The cardstock color combination is Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler & Baja Breeze - I got this trio idea from the Color Coach!! The Designer Series Paper I used was actually from a retired package of Baja Breeze from years past - but you can get current paper in the NEW Designer Series Paper Stacks or watch for my new DSP Shares announcement later this week!!

Thanks for stopping by today - have a fantastic rest-of-your week everyone!

No comments: