Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family Day & More MEGA Teaser Pics



Come and get em' ladies... Come and get your MEGA event tickets! Here are a few more teasers for you... Just a reminder that the EARLYBIRD bonus is on until this Friday so don't miss out on getting the extra $5 credit!!

FAMILY DAY!
What a great yesterday was! I know McGuinty has taken a lot of heat over Family Day and I'm sure if you were one of the people that had to work the holiday, it likely didn't seem 'great' to you. I think EVERYONE should get the day off on Family Day to slow down, do nothing and enjoy the people in your life!! For our family, where both parents work FT, my DHs who gets tons and tons of overtime that pulls him away from us for most of the week - a day like yesterday was almost theraputic! It was GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Tune in tomorrow for more samples from my weekend of creativity :o) Until then...

No comments: