Monday, February 18, 2008

Wedding Fever!



Sometimes I miss the days when 'weddings' and 'wedding planning' was everywhere around me. At my age now, I occassionally get to hear about some exciting events via my customers or co-workers :o) I remember how much FUN it was to plan a wedding and be a part of several of my girlfriend's weddings! Although it was only 5 1/2 years ago for me, it seems so long ago (in a good way :o) lol!

Anyway, last night I had some time in my craft room so I made a bunch of different cards. It was really nice to just play around without anything specific in mind. Here are 2 of the cards I came up with. I'll continue to post the others throughout the week!

The first card was mostly CASE'd from 'dostamping' on SCS - you can view her gallery here. I made small changes to the ribbon and the wording on the card. I really wanted to use my Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon!

The second card I created using similar colours but a slightly different background. I also got to try out my new 'Chunky Essentials Glitter'! I have fallen back in love with glitter since SU! came out with their new glitter accessories! Click here to view them in the Spring/Summer Collection catalogue (use the scroll bar at the bottom of the page to take you to Page 186).

Mr & Mrs Forever Card
Stamps: Year After Year, Fundamental Phrases
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Watercolour Paper, Almost Amethyst Designer Series Paper
Ink: Staz On Black, SU! Markers - Almost Amethyst, Going Grey, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Basic Grey Tafetta Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals

Love Card
Stamps: Year After Year, Wonderful Words
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst CS & Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Staz On Black, SU! Markers - Almost Amethyst, Going Grey, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Glue Pen, Chunky Essentials Glitter, Dimensionals

No comments: