Thursday, February 7, 2008

Long Overdue For Some Pics!

You know how you feel when you have so much going on, so much to say, so much to share that you can hardly limit it down to just 1 or 2 things. And then, after all of that, you don't say/do anything!! That's how I've been feeling over the past week - I'm SOOO excited for Feb/Mar and working on preparations for some great stuff coming up that I haven't been posting on my Blog like I normally do! Sorry about that :o)

So, let's get back on track with some sample posts. Here are a few things I made up last weekend while I was playing with rub-ons! I know I've spoken of them often, so you've likely already figured out that I'm totally ADDICTED to them! It is so much fun working with objects that I previously would have stayed away from as they weren't easily stamped on - like glass or frames.

I hope to have a bit more information out shortly about some of the events coming up, as well a very cool update on my business website but until then...bye for now!


No comments: