Sunday, February 17, 2008

How Cool Is This...

Blogging has been an interesting journey for me! I was first introduced to it by one of my awesome and very talented downlines BECCA - you can check our her fabulous Blog here . Well, since then, I have been enjoying the blogging world and finding lots of super fantastic ideas & inspiration!

So, it's even more cool that the very person that introduced me to blogging just nominated my blog for this award! Thank you so much Becca! I'm so grateful to have you as part of my SU! team...(and that you visit me often via my blog :o)
I have a quite a lengthy list of blogs that I frequent daily but if I were to pick just a few to nominate for this award - they would be:
Andrea Walford - andreawalford
Sara Redman - desperatestamper
Gretchen Clark - this n' that

I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do each day :o) Thanks for checking in!

No comments: