Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MEGA Event Update + Baby Card Sample

With just days before the BIG event, things are really getting EXCITING! Details are being finalized, projects are being carefully cut & sorted, prizes are being made up - BUT, there are still tickets left. I have 3 tickets remaining and Rebecca has a few also. Karen is sold out!
If you would like to attend, if you've been considering attending but just aren't sure, if you've found an unexpected opening in your schedule for this Sunday .... YOU STILL HAVE TIME (but not much :o) We'd love to finalize numbers any day now so email me at lisaburns@rogers.com to register!

On to a sample... I made this card when my 'So Many Scallops' Sale-A-Bration set arrived a few weeks back! I love the scalloped images that coordinate perfectly with the Scallop Punch!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

good luck girls!! I know you will have a fab day!:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.