Friday, February 22, 2008

REMINDER - Used Stamp Sale TOMORROW!




I've spent the week mulling over my stamp set collection, deciding which sets I can part with and which are still just too close to my heart to part with, even though they are retired from the SU! catalogues... it was a .... tiring process!

The good news is that I have TONS of stamp sets to sell AND, I have decided to part with some retired accessory type products too like dry embossing tempates (Classy Brass Templates), punches and Simply Scrappin Kits! While the process was difficult, I will be excited to see this stuff go to good homes where 'regular' use can be provided! Ohhh the drama!!

Click here to see the oroginal 'Sale' post with full details. You can also use www.mapquest.com to help find the school OR email me and I can provide directions. To give you some idea, the school is located just East of the intersection of Highbury & Hamilton!

No comments: