Sunday, June 29, 2008

July Class Schedule






Wanna know what classes I'm offering in July? Email me to be added to my customer list to recieve monthly notifications with all of this information!

Here's a preview of one of my classes...

A 'Pun Fun' Preorder Class. There will be several possible packages to choose from including the stamp set, Designer Paper & Ribbon so that you'll be able to create these cards long after the class has ended! If you've ever wanted to leave more about Watercoloring...this is the class for you!

Have a great day everyone - Happy Canada Day Weekend!

The first card is where I drew my inspiration in terms of a fun & simple class layout. It is a creation by Heather Summers! I then changed the following cards in terms of colour and Pun Fun stamp used, leaving the same layout intact! I love how all of the cards look different, yet they all follow the same basic layout. Great for sitting down & creating a bunch of different cards quickly for those 'last-minute' occasions!

Email me for more details on this class - lisaburns@rogers.com.

No comments: