Thursday, June 19, 2008

June Classes!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are enjoying the cooler temps this week! It is suppose to warm up for the weekend! Yey!

I've now added 2 more new classes to my June schedule - looking forward to seeing you:

1) A Summer Theme Card Stamp A Stack - Wednesday June 25th (630-800pm)

Guests will get to make 8 cards with a warm summer theme! There are just a few spots left for this one! Here are just 2 of the cards inspired by projects we made at our demo Spring Fling event. I modified each slightly as I wanted guests to be able to use the fabulous summer Rub Ons!


and

2) A Fresh Cuts Preorder Class - Monday June 30th (630-800pm)

Showcasing the new Fresh Cuts stamp set & Notes. As this is a preorder class, you will need your order to arrive in time for the class. Be sure to ask about the RSVP date as it is quickly approaching. If you've ever wanted to try 'Flower Fusion' - this class is for you!


Contact me today by email for class details and to reserve your spot! lisaburns@rogers.com

No comments: