Saturday, June 7, 2008

June BIRTHDAYs !!




This week I celebrated my 36th birthday... *sigh* Where does the time go? It was a quiet birthday with my DH on the afternoon shift and my Mom still not feeling 100%, we kept everything really low key, which is just fine by me!

Rod did surprise me with some flowers & a chocolate cake (my absolute fav) for when I returned home Tuesday night! Even though he wasn't here to enjoy it with us, Evan and I managed to make do :o)
Today, Evan is going to one of his little friend's birthday parties so he is very, very excited! Brett is this adorable, super talented little guy in Evan's class and plays on his soccer team. They also play T-Ball against one another so when I asked Evan whether he wanted to give Brett a soccer card or a baseball card - he chose baseball! Here's what Evan & I created together:

Brett's Birthday Card & Coordinating Envelope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What!?! No picture of the chocolate cake? Just kidding...nice flowers.