Monday, June 9, 2008

More Father's Day Samples!


Must get these in the mail today... must get these in the mail today... must get these...

I really (really) needed to get a masculine stamp set so I decided to go with 'On The Fly' (109320). My DH loves to fish and each year Evan becomes just a bit more interested in it too so that hopefully this year, Rod can take him on a fishing trip! Next challenge - get him to sit long enough to get some pictures to scrapbooking... I do have a couple of pics from last summer that I might be able to fill a page with - that's what I'll work on during my upcoming Scrappers Crop in June!! These were some really simple cards I created in a pinch yesterday when I realized that Father's Day is THIS COMING WEEKEND!! Card recipe will follow at the end of this post.

I spent most of last night getting ready for my Pick-A-Petal preorder class tomorrow night! I'm very, VERY excited about it as I came up with 2 NEW cards to have the girls work on in addition to 2 that I've already posted to my blog. I'll keep the new card samples a secret until after the class...

DAD and Father's Day Cards
Stamps: On The Fly, Retired Type Set Alpha & All Year Cheer 111 (can't part with these)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss (love this color combo), Choc Chip
Ink: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Choc Chip

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments: