Sunday, June 1, 2008

Two More Samples For HIM !


Hi There! Hope you had a fabulous week and are enjoying some relaxation time this weekend! I had a wonderful day of shopping yesterday while the boys played around at home! Finally, I have some Spring/Summer clothes!!

After a 'hard day of shopping' yesterday, I was ready for some stamping time last night and once again - I lucked out with the hockey game being on, so I was able to sneak away! I made these two male-type cards - which I had originally demo'd at my friend Jenn's home party in May but I had given her my samples so I wanted to make up some more to show all of you! I can't get enough of the designer paper! I'll be sad to see some of it go when the Spring/Summer Collection catalogue retires but the good news is that there will be more NEW designs to drool over with the release of the Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalogue (mid-Aug)!!

I hope you have a great Sunday - off to do some planting today!

No comments: