Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LAST CALL for SALE-A-BRATION Rewards!


Today's the day... SALE-A-BRATION ends today and while I'm sad to see it go again for another year, I'm thrilled that so many of you managed to take advantage of the rewards by ordering, hosting a party, or treating yourself to the Starter Kit (in some cases all three :o) lol!

Please be sure to let me know if you need any assistance with project ideas using your new SAB rewards! I'm here to help and I'll continue to show some additional project ideas for the next month or so to help!
The card project I'm showing today is one that I demo'd with some work-friends last week using the SAB reward Polka Dot Punches, and the coordinating Polka Dot Designer Series Paper! This card also allowed the participants to use a variety of SU! punches including the Eyelet Border Punch, the 1 & 3/4 Circle Punch and the 5-Petal Flower Punch!
What a FUN lunch-hour ladies!!
Here's a guarded piece of info...this card is one of the projects my Stamp-A-Stack guests will make Tuesday night!

No comments: