Sunday, March 29, 2009

SALE-A-BRATION is winding down...

So, I'm thinking I will have a bit more time to share some of the projects I've been working on lately!

Here's a project I demonstrated at both Donna & Tracy's home parties last weekend! This is a super-easy treat bag to make and was one of the projects we got to make at our recent Stampin' Up! Regional event held locally, in London!

I changed the project slightly by stamping a different image on the outter part of the bag (using Fifth Avenue Floral) and instead of using the Big Shot to produce the flower as the bag's focal point - I decided to use the Flower Fusion 2 (felt flowers). The best part of any treat bag is what's inside...CHOCOLATE!

It has been a terrific couple of months in the Stampin' Up! world and I'm very, very excited to welcome 4 new team members to our family of stampers!!

Linda

Tracy

Donna

Leigh Ann

I'm so excited that each of them have made such a wise decision to take advantage of the amazing Starter Kit promotion that SU! has on right now and to position themselves with so much opportunity to learn more about SU!, build up their stampin' supplies and to become part of our family of craftin' friends! Welcome ladies!

SALE-A-BRATION is almost over...but there is still time to sign up with Stampin' Up! before March 31st 2009 and get the fantastic Starter Kit deal all for yourself! The Kit is 15% off its regular price + Stampin' Up! will let YOU pick out an extra stamp set - TOTALLY FREE and TOTALLY YOUR CHOICE valued up to $56.95!

Why not treat yourself to 50% off a ton of SU! products and give yourself an opportunity to earn some extra cash (or more free product for the addicts reading this :o) lol! You can order the Starter Kit by heading on over to my business website and using my password (Lisa Burns) to get this deal before its gone! All SALE-A-BRATION promotions end March 31, 2009!

Be back tomorrow with more samples from recent workshop/classes as well as some for my upcoming April class schedule! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: