Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SALE-A-BRATION!

Sale-A-Bration continues until March 31, 2009 and March is already shaping up to be a very BUSY month! With events, home workshop options and classes - there are plenty of opportunities to celebration Stampin' Up! best promotion of the year!
Treat Yourself!

I've had many, many conversations with lots of you regarding the current economic situation and how closely everyone is watching their money! I hear that - and with a husband that works in the automotive sector, I too am watching our situation very closely!

But here's the thing... You shouldn't have to STOP living during these times! Now, more than ever, we need to find things to do that are cost effective and FUN to help get us through day-to-day! My recommendation to those I've had a chance to talk with directly, has been to find ways to maximize the stamping & scrapbooking supplies you already have! You don't need to be 'adding' to your collection of supplies if this isn't the right time to be buying!

Check out my March classes - specifically designed, for the most part, to allow class attendance without the need to buy more product! Classes are priced affordably (usually around $5-$10) to cover my supply costs & time to run them so these are amazing opportunities for you to come out, learn some new ways to use what you already have and enjoy some social stamping time!!



Email me anytime for more information - www.lisaburns@rogers.com

No comments: