Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Perfect Party Project


Happy Monday Morning to you all! Nice to see the sun out there already this AM... still really cold but I love seeing the sun to start the work week!

I love making these Double-Pouch purses (as I'm sure you figured out if you attended my February classes as I had a ton of them on the go for Valentine's Day :o) This project is perfect for our PERFECT PARTY event this coming Saturday as they would make a wonderful gift for someone, or the type of project you yourself could take to work to have a few cards on hand for those emergencies! Each purse contains 2 coordinating cards and envelopes. Here's what the cards look like...

One pouch purse has 2 of these card styles:


And the other pouch purse has 2 of these card styles:


Supplies used include Ginger Blossom Designer Paper (retired), layered on Very Vanilla cardstock. For both purse pouches, I decided to use Rub Ons to decorate the purse fronts! I also used some retired ribbon (River Rock double-stitched) and some Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain - still available for purchase (yey)! All cards are decorated on the inside with versatile sayings or images.

Have a great start to your week! I'll be back tomorrow with more Perfect Party samples to share!

No comments: