Sunday, March 15, 2009

London Regionals - Pictures!!

Sarah & Inge Penny & Lisa

Tracy & Marg! Linda, Lisa & Rebecca!
Maureen! Linda from Stampin' Up!

Stamping Time! Big Shot Projects!


It was so great to attend my 4th Stampin' Up! Regional yesterday in London, Ontario! It was amazing to have the event so close to home this year with no travelling or hotel costs etc. I've loved each one of the events I've attended - so there was no question I would go again this year :o)
As an extra special treat - I had 4 friends join myself and team for the day and had a fabulous time stamping, learning and laughing! It was a Regional to remember, that's for sure! I have taken away a ton of new ideas that I plan to share over the coming months so even if you couldn't make the event this year, you'll be getting a pretty good idea of some of the projects we made, or learned about yesterday!

Enjoy the pictures! I'll share the projects pictures with you over the next few days!

No comments: