Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Open House Sale Stuff...

STAMPS, STAMPS & more STAMPS!!

All of these stamp sets will be part of my Surplus 2 FOR 1 sale so becuase I'm not charging anything for these sets, I am able to run my sale this weekend to allow you 1 more chance to take advantage of any Last Chance items before the current catalogue retires OR to place an order in the new catalogue starting July 1st!!!




In case you're not familiar with the Surplus Sale concept, let me explain...


It's the sale of the year! I collect all of my gently used, or brand new retired stamp sets and accessories and put them out on display. Each item has a price tag but YOU PAY NOTHING FOR THESE SUPPLIES! You simply place an order for the amount on the stamp set.


So, for example, if you select a $24.95 stamp set from my Surplus Table, you don't give me any money for that set itself - you open up the catalogue and decide on an order that is a minimum of $24.95 before shipping & taxes (you still pay full shipping & taxes on your order). You take the surplus set(s) home with you the day of the sale and feel FANTASTIC knowing you got 2 stamp sets for the price of 1!!


Fun eh! Bring a friend, new to me or Stampin' Up! for another THANK YOU surprise! Can't wait to see you!

No comments: