Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Open House Date!

Thank you to all of those that have emailed me to ask about my Open House date(s) - I'm thrilled to share the date with you now! I've been waiting to better understand my 2010 IB & Catalogue shipment tracking but I can't wait any longer - I'm bursting at the seams to share the dates with you!

So, in similar fashion as last year - I'm booking a Saturday morning Open House date. This date will be open to EVERYONE! It will be a rain or shine event. Here's what you can expect at the Open House:

1) My HUGE Surplus Sale

2) Prizes and munchies

3) New 2010 Product - including the new In Colors, some new stamp sets, designer paper etc.

4) Lots of samples to view - bring a camera if you wish

5) Upcoming class and club information & projects!

and of course...

THE NEW 2010 IDEA BOOK & CATALOGUE! You need to allow yourself some time to come in and sit down with this book! Trust me - it will be time well spent :o)

If you are on my customer distribution list, you'll be receiving an eInvitation. Please RSVP to that as it will assist me greatly in understanding my guest numbers for food & prizes etc. If you are not on my customer distribution list, but would like more information on the sale - please email me directly at lisaburns@rogers.com and I would be happy to provide those details!

So...wanna know the date/time? Ok.

Saturday June 27, 2009

9-11am

Can't wait to see you then!

No comments: