Sunday, June 28, 2009

Open House A Success!

It was sooo nice seeing all the friendly (and quite excited) faces coming through my door Friday night and Saturday morning for my Open House! I had some surprise guests, and new friends and of course, friends that have been stamping for the last 5 years with me :o)

The stamp sets & accessories were flying out the door and I think it is safe to say that EVERYONE loved the new catalogue!

A number of guests ended up ordering items from the retiring catalogue so I have a few more orders to confirm before Tuesday - the last day of the Spring/Summer '09 Idea Book & Catalogue! If you'd like to get in on this order - send me an email as soon as you can (lisaburns@rogers.com)! Canadian orders only please - thanks!

I'm extending my Open House special to anyone that orders before noon Tuesday... a FREE 2010 Idea Book & Catalogue for any order that subtotals $75 or more! PLUS, you'll be entered into my June Product Give Away! PLUS, you can still take advantage of all the retiring specials - 25% of retiring Decor Elements and many retiring accessories are 25-50% off too!

Here are a few more detailed pictures of my June Product Give Away:



No comments: