Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stampers Club Members Wanted!



Are you someone who enjoys stamping? Don't find you have enough time in the day to pull out all of your own stuff to make a card or a project? Need some direction on how to use some of the products you already own OR want to learn more exciting and creative techniques?

YOU should consider joining my next Stampers Club starting in either June or July - depending on how fast we fill it! I already have 4 interested club members so if there are 2 more ladies out there looking for an opportunity to join a FUN, SOCIAL and creative club - email me at lisaburns@rogers.com

We meet once a month (usually a Saturday AM but its flexible) here in my Craft Room and I teach club members new tricks using their Stampin' Up! supplies. You then get to practise by making several projects and taking them home with you to show off! The club events are free for club members and even if you have to miss a monthly event - you'll find a little something in your order bag from me to you!

Here are a few more details re. my next Stampers Club:

  • Club Members will receive a complimentary 2010 Idea Book & Catalogue!
  • Each club member will receive exclusive Hostess Benefits without having to host a home party if that's not in the cards for her
  • Each club member will automatically be entered into my Monthly Product Give Away - that's 6 chances to win 6 different prizes while in the club!
  • The committment is either a $25 order for 10 months or a $40 for 6 months
  • Order can consist of anything from the current SU! catalogues and all club members can take full advantage of SU! promotions as they happen during the club timing

I hope you'll consider joining my next club! Email me anytime for more details - lisaburns@rogers.com

No comments: