Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's For Sale...

I've spent some quality time in my craft room, cleaning closets out, sorting through past years product (that I previously couldn't part with), and getting my Sale items ready to go for this weekend!

Wanna see a few of the fun things that will be available this for the taking this weekend?
Remember these colours... Handsome Hunter, Positively Pink, Baroque Burgundy, Bliss Blue, Mint Melody, Mauve Mist, Marvelous Magenta, Rose Romance and Eggplant Envy??
If you're new to Stampin' Up! these colours likely won't be something you're familiar with BUT if you've been around for awhile - you'll remember these colours way back from 2005!!
I'm finally parting with them and I've bundled what I have left of everything and priced accordingly (bundles are in single color only). These bundles will be available on my cash & carry table this weekend! Be back later with more pictures of some of the stamp sets that will be part of my Surplus Sale (aka 2 FOR 1 sale)!!
Handsome Hunter, Positively Pink

Baroque Burgundy, Bliss Blue

Mint Melody, Mauve Mist, Marvelous Magenta

Rose Romance, Eggplant Envy


Stay cool today!

No comments: