Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Flu Hit Again...and UPDATE on our Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser!

This time, it got me! It was bound to catch either Rod or myself and this time I was the 'lucky recipient'!! I'm feeling much better now so I'm ready to tackle some regular blog posts again this week :o)

Let's start with an update on our CREATE FOR A CURE - STAMP OUT BREAST CANCER event! We are so thrilled to share that we have filled 39 of 40 spots for this event! There is just 1 ticket left for grabs so if you wish to attend OR you're coming and you want to bring a/another friend... contact either Rebecca or myself ASAP!

Check back all this week to see the September Club projects on display...

Including the Holiday Club projects, the Scrappers Club projects and the Stampers 6 Club projects!! Take Care Everyone!

No comments: