Monday, September 14, 2009

What a busy week...

I expected the first week of school to be busy but what I didn't expect was hockey getting moved up an hour each day (making me the single-chauffeur responsible for getting there on time), and the flu-bug to hit our house! The only good thing about Evan being sick most of the weekend was that our busy weekend schedule was significantly reduced to nothing to allow my little monkey to recover! Although I was sad that I couldn't meet with my Club Gals on Saturday :o( I'll see you next weekend ladies!!

Today I wanted to share 2 of the samples I've created for my September 26th Fall Birthday & Thank You Stamp-A-Stack! If you are in need of some cards for the upcoming season...this class is for you! Registration will be open until Sept 21st only!

I love the card with 'belated birthday' wishes... I seem to always need a bunch of these throughout the year! I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very good with keeping up with the calendar in this regard!!

Guests will get to make 10 cards with coordinating envelopes! All supplies are provided, and materials precut for you however guests MUST bring their own Snail Adhesive or comprable tape runner to keep the class timing on track! Contact me ASAP if you are interested in this event and need a snail runner or refill!

Cost of the event is $20 with a $15 credit toward an order placed at the conclusion of the class! 10 cards for just $5!!! What a steal!!
Have a great day everyone - thanks for stopping by!


No comments: