Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Sympathy cards are not always easy to make. A friend at work asked me to make her one last week...here's what I came up with. I really like the 'Thoughts & Prayers' stamp set for all occasions but specifically for sympathy cards! On the inside of the card I used an image from the Hostess stamp set 'Of The Earth'.

Did you know that there is a really SWEET Hostess Deal in September? If you are thinking of having a few friends/family over for a stamping party - contact me! You will always get a no hassle, FUN and well organized party that both you and your guests will enjoy!

When your September party hits $330 in sales... you will receive lots o' great stuff:

1) A FREE stamp set from me (I have 1 more to give away)
2) A minimum of 1 FREE Level 1 Hostess Exclusive stamp set
3) $30 worth of free Stampin' Up! product of YOUR choice
4) A choice of ANY item in the current Holiday Mini for just $14!!! *Excludes My Digital Scrapbooking software

Even if you don't reach $330 in sales, you'll get 3 of the 4 benefits listed above ($20 in free SU! stuff vs $30 though). The minimum to qualify for Hostess Benefits is JUST $200!! Wow!

Email me anytime for more information on how easy I can make hosting a stamping party for you!

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments: