Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Twinkle Tuesday & Back To School!


I'm starting to understand WHY parents LOVE this day... 1st Day Back To School!

As much as we've really enjoyed a busy summer of camps & FUN - it's definitely time to get back to a regular routine and get the brain thinking about something other than waterslides and campfires!

My Twinkle Tuesday project this week is another one of my favorites from past years! Can you tell that I am reluctant to share many of my new projects at this point as they will all be part of my upcoming clubs/classes and events! I will share them as soon as I possibly can WITHOUT ruining the surprise for my event guests :o)

This card uses the stamp set Season Of Joy and it is a very, very popular choice amongst stampers because it is so versatile and easy to use! I combined the colors Real Red with Old Olive and Very Vanilla. I also did a lot of cutting for this card! My favorite part of the card however is the Chunky Essentials Glitter in the flower centers! So much fun!
Enjoy your Holiday sample today!

No comments: